The term “Hospitality Management” was first introduced in the US. The country houses some of the finest schools offering diverse hotel management courses. If you’re intrigued to be a part of the hospitality business in future, attending an American school of hospitality management after selecting from the hot course abroad could be the best decision you can ever take to flourish in the coming days.
United States have some of the top-ranked hotel management and culinary schools welcoming thousands of students globally every year. After completing the programs, the majority are well placed across various hospitality industries of the country. They even try to contact international hotels, cruise lines, airlines, and restaurants to get appointed there.
Why the USA is the most chosen place to study Hospitality Management?
- Students across the world migrate to different states of North America to attend the most reputed schools of offering various Hotel Management courses.
- Starting from Undergraduate to Post-Graduation Programs, the US Universities offering Hospitality Training are excellently designed to teach the students in the best possible manner.
- The students experience excellent educational ambiance. This is one of the major reasons that lead the international students to flock into the US shores to pursue their Hotel management courses.
- In most of the schools, the faculty members are Celebrity Chefs and professionals with International repute. Thus the practical training programs that are preceded under their expert supervision add glory to the course. The students find it more interesting and challenging.
- The top hotel management Schools across the USA are carrying an International reputation. Thus after passing out; the candidates get hired by an eminent chain of Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines and other sectors associated with the Hospitality Industry.
- Again, it has been found that the graduates from US universities are opening their own restaurants and catering services and providing various services to tourism as well as governmental sectors.
Different Hotel Management courses offered by US Universities:
The Hospitality Management courses that are offered by the major US Universities are tailored accordingly. Among the most important courses some are stated underneath:
- Restaurant and Foodservice Management
- Accommodation Hotel and Lodging Management
- Event and Conference Management
- Sports and Leisure Management
- Country/Recreation Club Management
- Accounts Management
- Casino Management
There are both Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs that are offered at the USA. Students, who are looking forward to studying abroad in the USA, can also undergo Certificate programs. These courses give them the opportunity to come across with a prospective career.